Our Firm has extensive practical experience on matters relating to medical and pharmaceutical law, both within the regulatory framework of performing healthcare and medical acts and in respect to the production, supply and distribution of pharmaceutical and medical products.
Our work includes advice relating to:
- Regulatory framework on the preservation and storage, procurement and distribution of human tissues and cells, import and export of human cells from and to third countries, and distribution within the European Union.
- Contracts between healthcare practitioners, medical personnel and private healthcare clinics, contracts on the provision of medical services and agreements between tissue and cell cryopreservation banks.
- Legal support on issues relating to the National Organization for Medicines (NOM/ΕΟΦ) in respect to nutritional supplements, OTC drugs and cosmetics.
- Legal coverage on cases of product liability and actions against manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of defected products, as well as on cases of medical liability.
- Legal advice on the regulatory and policy framework for the establishment and operation of health service providers.