In the process of providing legal support to business enterprises which employ staff, we have developed expertise in employment law issues.
Our Firm acts mainly on behalf of corporate clients, but also for individual employees and business executives, handling cases that pertain to strictly employment matters, as well as cases that require the combined application of employment law provisions with provisions from different areas of law.
In the employment law cases we handle the following, among other duties, are involved:
- Drafting, reviewing and amending of employment and work contracts and compliance with mandatory employment law provisions.
- Drafting of confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements and legal support in disputes concerning relevant contractual breaches.
- Securing compliance with legal provisions regulating employment relationships when ownership of a company or business is transferred.
- Legal support in cases of unlawful competition, misappropriation of confidential information and violation of professional and trade secrets.
- Function of intellectual property rights within the context of employment relationships.
- Implementation of legal provisions concerning the processing and protection of personal data in employment relationships.