Corporate Law is one of our Firm’s major practice areas, with an increasingly evolving range of activity. Our goal is acting on behalf of our client’s best interests on a variety of legal matters and proceedings arising in the corporate environment such as:
- Establishment and operation of legal entities: drafting, amending and reviewing of corporate documents and articles of association and constant legal support throughout the company’s entire lifespan.
- Due diligence on legal entities of all types.
- Acquisition, sale, transfer of assets and company shares, drafting and reviewing of Shareholders Agreements, Option agreements, Memoranda of Understanding (MOU).
- Cooperation contracts and Joint Venture Agreements.
- Legal support on unfair competition litigation cases.