Katerina Pothoulaki is an Associate at V. D. Ikonomidis & Associates. She is a graduate of the Athens Law School with postgraduate studies in Commercial Law. She deals with civil and commercial law matters, both in terms of litigation and consulting. She has also experience in corporate and banking Law, contract law issues and recovery of claims.
At V. D. Ikonomidis & Associates Katerina is primarily engaged in:
- Litigation related to civil and commercial disputes, Judicial enforcement procedures.
- Contract law matters and disputes emerging from lease and credit agreements.
- Corporate law cases.
- Data protection issues.
- Employment law issues.
- Issues arising from insurance agency legislation.
Admitted to the Athens Bar Association in 2016
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School (LL.M., Commercial Law with specialization in “Corporate Finance”, 2017)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School (LL.B., 2014, “Magna cum laude”)