Georgia Patili is a Partner at V. D. Ikonomidis & Associates. She is a graduate of the Athens Law School and the University “Northumbria University” of the United Kingdom. She has in depth knowledge and has advised many clients on civil and commercial law issues, commercial transactions, as well as on judicial enforcement procedures. Her expertise covers litigation and representation of clients in civil, commercial and corporate disputes.
Indicatively, she has handled case regarding the following matters:
• Leasing Agreements (commercial lease agreements, operating leasing).
• Dispute resolution relating to any kind of civil and commercial agreements (leasing agreements, sale agreements, bank contracts, factoring agreements).
• Dispute resolution regarding civil and corporate law matters.
• Claims and enforcement
• Tort claims of any kind
• Unfair competition issues and disputes over intellectual property rights.
• Labor law issues (drafting of employment contracts, confidentiality and non-competition agreements, legal support over any emerging labor law issue, compliance with mandatory employment law provisions).
• Data protection issues
Admitted to the Athens Bar in 2007
- Northumbria University, United Kingdom (LL.M. distance learning, International Commercial Law, 2014)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School (LL.B., 2005)