Despina Valtzi is a Senior Associate at V. D. Ikonomidis & Associates. She is a graduate of the Athens Law School and the University of Piraeus. Her specialization covers various aspects of corporate law at an advisory and judicial level, in commercial contracts, banking and financial transactions and corporate taxation. Her expertise also focuses on matters of civil law, intellectual property law and real estate and yachting issues.
She has handled, among others, the following legal issues:
- Establishment and monitoring of legal entities, Shareholders agreements, Option agreements, Shares sale agreements.
- Modern commerce agreements, intangible assets exploitation agreements, software development agreements.
- Business and real estate taxation.
- Protection of trademarks, trade names, distinctive titles, domain names.
- Dispute resolution relating to IP rights’ infringement and unfair competition.
- Yacht building, sale, brokerage and chartering agreements.
- Insurance agency and investment services agreements.
Admitted to the Athens Bar in 2012
- University of Piraeus, Department of Banking and Financial Management (M.Sc. in Banking and Finance Law, 2013, “Summa cum laude”)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School (LL.B., 2010, “Magna cum laude”)